Amazing photo taken at the Students for Liberty Conference - Oliver Stone, Jeremy Scahill, and of course, a rendering of Mises. It immediately reminded me of the following George Orwell quote:
The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.
And this one from William Graham Sumner:
The time will come when there will be only these two great parties, the Anarchists representing the laissez faire doctrine and the Socialists representing the extreme view on the other side, and when that time comes I am an Anarchist.
I love seeing the increasing cooperation between Progressives and Libertarians in fighting centralized state authority. We need them, and they need us!
- bonez-skellington likes this
- f0xh0l3 reblogged this from lookatthisfuckingoppressor
- innocenceneverfound likes this
- dewy-dewdrops likes this
- chiarc-morn likes this
- nebachanezar reblogged this from eltigrechico and added:
- tycho-science likes this
- nebachanezar likes this
- tycho-science reblogged this from eltigrechico
- eltigrechico reblogged this from libertariancontrarian and added:
- syntheticpropulsion likes this
- happy-harpy likes this
- satanicdemona likes this
- zombie-xvx likes this
- literallyanythingelse likes this
- lookatthisfuckingoppressor reblogged this from libertariancontrarian and added:
- libertariantaoist likes this
- wiseoldunicorn likes this
- libertariancontrarian posted this